SUPPORTING LOCAL CHARITIES & FUNDRAISING EVENTS IN BOURNEMOUTH
Share the love
Here at Urban supporting local charities and organisations is very important to us. Over the past couple of years across the Urban Guild, we have supported a large number of local good causes by providing raffle prizes:
• Bournemouth People First: www.bournemouthpeoplefirst.co.uk
• Dorset and Somerset Air Ambulance: www.dsairambulance.org.uk
• John Thornton Young Achiever’s Foundation: www.jtyaf.org
• Julia’s House Children’s Hospice: www.juliashouse.org
• LV Streetwise Scheme: www.streetwise.org.uk
• Marie Curie Cancer Care: www.mariecurie.org.uk
• Myotubular Trust: www.myotubulartrust.com
• Stourfield Infant School: www.stourfieldinfants.bournemouth.sch.uk
• Willow Foundation: www.willowfoundation.org.uk
There are loads of brilliant people locally doing amazing things and as a result we do get a lot of requests for support and charity partnerships. We have come up with a solution which we feel makes the selection process fair for everyone.
In our newsletter and on social media each month, we’re going to ask you to vote for two shortlisted charities and we’ll give away a raffle prize to the chosen organisation.
Hopefully you’ll agree with us that this is a good way for both charities involved to get a good bit of publicity, it’s also a fair way for us to try and support as many charities as possible each year.